When we hear about Thanksgiving, a delicious feast along with our friends and family pops up in our mind. This day is perfect to actually 'thank' them for every little big thing they have done for you. It all started as a harvest festival and was celebrated by the Pilgrims after their first harvest in the New World in October 1621.
Since then there have been changes about when and how it should be celebrated but now it is a federal holiday in the US and is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November every year.
Also Read: Ola Celebrating Christmas Already?
Here we provide you with some quotes, wishes and WhatsApp images that you can forward to your near and dear ones.
- There is nothing better in life than a friend who is always there for you. Thank you for being that friend for me!
- Here’s to enjoying the company of good friends and family. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
- At this time of Thanksgiving celebration, our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!
- May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey plump, May your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump. May your yams are delicious, and your pies take the prize, and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs.
- At this time of Thanksgiving, we pause to count our blessings. The freedom of this great country in which we live. It’s opportunity for achievement. The friendship and confidence you have shown in us. For all of these things we are deeply thankful. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving for people is…The morning sun and the setting moon, The cheerful bird and the dancing mood, The silent waters and the playful dunes, But more than that I cherish you. Wishing you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.
- Gratitude is the heart’s memory. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
- May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey plump, may your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious, and your pies take the prize, and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs.
A very Happy Thanksgiving to you all from Shivalik Journal's Team.