Exercise is not about fat loss or building muscles it has more to offer. People often confuse between bodybuilding and staying fit. Both are pretty different.
"Having a good physique does not necessarily mean you are Fit. "
Also Read: Make your work life easier with these products
Exercising can have both short term effects and long term effects.
- Your Muscles Tear: When you workout your muscles break down and then you face soreness the next day after the workout. It is because exercising breaks the muscle and then the body repairs the muscles to heal them and making the muscle stronger and bigger.
- You Poop Better: Exercise is quite helpful in bowel movement. Exercising promotes better digestion of the food and the food that is being digested by the body passes better and in lesser time.
- You Sleep Better: If you exercise regularly then you will sleep better because your body needs rest to recover from the workout and when your body is tired your brain tends to put you in a deep sleep. You must have experienced it after a long day of work you sleep so much better.
- Increased Sex Drive: The Blood flow increases throughout the body and when the blood flow is great you feel sexually charged and end up with an increased sex drive.
- Your Brain Function improves: Blood flow is increased which results in better functioning of the brain. Exercising makes the body fit the famous saying "A healthy brain lives in a healthy body" kicks in.
Also Read: Fly Dining Restaurant; Now in Noida!
What steps to take for better health?
- Drinking plenty of water throughout the day including your work hours.
- Not skipping breakfast and eating right.
- Working efficiently and on time so that your brain doesn't have to undergo pressure when the deadline is close.
- Taking the stairs instead of the lift at least once a day.
Click here to read more about: Can your work habit impact your health?