Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 8T after launching the Redmi Note 8/Pro recently. This device was launched in Spain today and this device comes with a quad-camera setup and most importantly NFC.
The device was launched in Europe and there was no word about the device coming to India until a fan tweeted about it and got a reply from Xiaomi India Marketing head, Anuj Sharma.
Also Read: Fossil Hybrid HR Smartwatch: Combining Analog With Digital Smartness
You can see it down below:
- Display 6.30-inch (1080x2340)
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 665.
- Front Camera 13MP.
- Rear Camera 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP.
- RAM 3GB.
- Storage 32GB.
- Battery Capacity 4000mAh.
- OS Android 9 Pie.
Variants, Pricing & Availability:
In Europe, the Redmi Note 8T comes in three variants
- 3GB/32GB: €179 (around Rs. 14,000)
- 4GB/64GB: €199 (around Rs. 15,600)
- 4GB/128GB: €249 (around Rs. 19,600)
There are three color options available that are Starscape Blue, Moonlight White, and Moonshadow Grey.
The device will go on sale in France from 13th November via both online and offline means.